Monday, August 24, 2009

wow

Today in Self Development, Mrs. Hiatt gave us all note cards and told us NOT to write our names on it and to put If You Really Knew Me..you'd know that I.. and when she read them aloud, I was shocked a little. What I truly have not understood is how in the world do these teenagers get through all of this without Jesus...I just don't get it. It has to be alot harder without Jesus. These teens have went through parents divorce, thoughts of suicide, abusive fathers...etc. I was hurting for my generation. My generation NEEDS Jesus!!

Being one of the new kids at my high school I have some what made "friends"... I need to share Jesus with these people. Like what Matt said to me the other day about we never know that this day could very well be our last day. Some one could die and go to hell because I didn't share Jesus with them. It's a scary thought, but, sadly true. I mean what if it really was my last shot to share Jesus with them...and what if that conversation changed their eternal destiny?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I wouldn't tell my friends my "Deep dark secrets" unless I knew I could trust them never to speak of it again. And I most definitely wouldn't write it on a card for 25 or 30 people to see, why? Because I look at those things and I am ashamed of it, other people might look at it differently then me. I just hate sin and I have done committed it way too many times! In God's eyes all sins are the same, that gets me paranoid.

    ReplyDelete