Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Best Friend

I was (and still am) spending time with my first bestest friend in the entire universe. His name is Jesus. Well, I went to the bathroom and I come back in my room and the song "Word of God Speak" I got to thinking that I play christian music alot... Sometimes I just 'hear' it as a background noise but I don't listen to what the song is really saying. I guess when I said the way I write (most of my writings are still on http://katelynmarissa.webs.com And i havent moved them yet.) makes me pay attention to the lyrics, i lied...well, the way I write kinda forces me to listen to the lyrics. I listen to the lyrics the first time and then don't really pay that much of anything to it. I don't know why that song that was playing made me think and cry a little, but it did. Im glad it did. I love Jesus Anyways, pray I get more than enough sleep tonight. I have to get up at 6:30 a.m school starts at 7:25 its crazy! So, night night to whoever is reading this.Pray that I will spend more time with Jesus. I pray that you will too, spend time with him. He's the best ever.Romans 11:1,Katelyn marissaP.S I was actually was trying to send this at like 2 a.m-ish but it didn't show, so I had to send it from my cell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment