Thursday, January 7, 2010

While I'm Waiting

Oh my gooddnesss!!! I am almost at a complete loss for words!!! and that is a good thing.. I think. :)

Most of you know what has happened to me... with the whole campus ministry thing and how un-supportive my family is. (there are VERY few that actually do support me) I really wish i could say they're supportive, but in doing that, I'd be lying. I do, at times, wish things were different.

But, lets not talk how about how much I want things to be different. and lets talk about how much I love things the way they are.

I'm speechless from all the suppport I've gotten already. It is overwhelming!! But I love it!! it is very much needed and very very very very very appreciated.

I do have the times when I do want to completly give up because it seems to be way too hard for me. Do I? No. Have I? No. Will I? Nopers :)

I love Jesus and I will not give up for nothing. Even if things happen that seem like they could just rip everything to shreds, I'll still serve Christ.

Makes me think of the song While I'm Waiting by John Waller... ;




I love all of you xD


Visit Hope Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment